- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright and/or trademark interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or works and/or trademark that you claim have been infringed and identification of what content in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- A description of where the content that you claim is infringing is located on the uswatchdogs.net site;
- Information sufficient to permit uswatchdogs.net to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright and/or trademark owner or authorized to act on the copyright and/or trademark owner’s behalf.
uswatchdogs.net’s Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright and/or trademark infringement can be reached as follows:
The Designated Agent should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement and such infringement is occurring on the Site or on sites linked to from the Site or in connection with the Services or Materials.